Conversation Partner Program
Thanks for your interest in our conversation partner program. We are making some changes that we are very excited about! We are starting a new International Center forum to help people find conversation partners, and also share any other information that might be interesting or helpful. We anticipate many people will join the forum so you can connect with speakers of many languages! Here is the information you need to get started:
In order to make a post you will need to register. Just visit the website: http://intlctro.ipower.com/forum/index.php
or click the FORUM menu under Progrmas tab then click on REGISTER and follow the instructions.
1. Once registered, click on FORUM
2. Click on CONVERSATION PARTNER
3. Click on NEW POST
4. Create a title for your post
5. Type your information in the text box. You can look at the Sample Post for some ideas.
6. Click on POST
7. Check back frequently to see if anyone has responded.
*Academic Success Center – www.purdue.edu/asc
*Peer Success Coaching – www.purdue.edu/psc
Please check out the guidelines for posting in the forum.
Have fun and we hope that you enjoy this new feature provided by the International Center!